Sunday, November 19, 2006

L.A and L.V.

the past two weekends have been a welcome change from my usual weekend ritual. i was neither in my classroom, nor hanging out with 10 year olds at my saturday school. instead, i was drinking caramel apple martini's in LA with Jon, my childhood best friend, and Melie, a fellow Pi Phi.

this weekend was spent in fabulous Las Vegas, where the only sin i committed was wearing the wrong shoes. by 3:00 a.m. my "fun" polka dot stilettos became the sole reason for my departure from the dance floor. i'm done with cute shoes. i'm wearing flip-flops next time.




2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan and Lindsay said...

It seems you forgot a weekend..... :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Blain said...

where were those martini's enjoyed? all martini bars in LA are within 20 minutes of my house. next time.... blain@rushing.com.... will i see you this weekend?
blain

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home